The canal-side Fish & Coal buildings were built in 1851, with additional blocks added in the early 1860s.
They originally housed clerks to monitor the flow of coal through the yard and, subsequently, the administration for the distribution of fish brought into London from King's Cross.
Now known as The Coal Office, the buildings have been carefully restored as the home of British designer Tom Dixon.
BCAL were pleased to have been awarded the CDM Adviser services for the refurbishment and fit-out contracts.
Client : Argent LLP / Tom Dixon
Architects : David Morley Architects / JLK Design Studios
Contractors : BAM Construction Ltd / N J Richards Ltd