We are a professional, forward looking company, aiming to build for the future, with a welcoming environment where members of the office interact and work together, whatever their level. We very much enjoy each other's company, both in and out of work, creating a good family atmosphere.
We are committed to the ongoing development of our staff, and offer sponsorship for further education and training towards membership of professional bodies, and promote a policy of equal opportunity. We also encourage staff to attend regular in-house training seminars.
The company attracts interesting projects from a variety of clients, with repeat business through the production of high standards of work. We are always interested in committed, ambitious engineers, who welcome the challenge of working in the construction industry, and who have the drive and self-motivation to play a major role in the company.
Employment benefits may include
- encouraging the professional development of staff through further education and mentoring
- CPD (Continued Professional Development) training seminars
- employee assistance programme (confidential advice helpline)
- personal pension scheme
- group life insurance
- group permanent health care insurance
- payment of subscriptions to professional organisations (ie, IStructE, APS)
- social activities
Current vacancies are listed below, but we are always searching for staff of the right calibre, at all levels, and would welcome an approach from anyone interested in developing their career at BCAL Consulting.